For companies and organizations that seek more targeted impact for their charitable giving, we offer multi-level opportunities to partner with us that leverage your corporate brand with on-site and tournament promotions, product placement, and sampling opportunities, signage, and digital branded company highlight opportunities to HJTEP’s network of supporters. Packages can include:
$200,000 Annual Program Sponsor
- Tennis Program
- Grassroots I & II
- High Performance I & II
- Tournament Team
- Learning Resource Center
- Exact Path Diagnostic Academic Assessments and Custom Learning Playlists
- Homework Help, Focus Sessions, Private Tutoring, ACT/SAT Prep, College/Career Counseling
- Executive Functioning, Student Agency, HJTEP Alumni Mentorship
- Wellness Program - Tennis Against Obesity (TAO), Nutritional Counseling, Meditation & Mindfulness
$50,000 General Operations Support
$25,000 Online Curriculum & Computer Upgrades for the LRC
$20,000 Annual Tournament Team Athlete Sponsor
- All HJTEP tennis training, education and wellness programs
- Tournament entry fees
- Offsets weekly private coaching
- Offsets travel expenses for up to 24 tournaments
$15,000 Gear Package
HJTEP will work with any potential partner to customize the perfect sponsorship package that meets your company’s affinity to our mission and directly connects your brand to our work with Harlem’s youth and the broader community.
Please consider partnering with HJTEP as we make strategic strides forward into our next 50 years of service with elevated and more vibrant communications that celebrate the pride we have in our partnerships. For more information, please contact Katrina Adams @ 212.491.3738.
HJTEP holds various fundraising events over the course of a fiscal year, including our 52nd annual Spring Fundraising Gala (May 13, 2024), 4th Annual HJTEP Golf Outing, fall 2024. HJTEP USTA-sanctioned tournaments, and additional community tennis events throughout the year. Please consider becoming an event sponsor to help bring our programming to more deserving youth.
As with many grassroots, not-for-profit organizations, our financial support has relied heavily on gifts from individual donors. Many of our supporters have been extremely loyal and closely connected to us, by attending our annual events year after year; providing critical year-end gifts; joining the Giving Tuesday movement; and providing monthly congtributions that help stabilize our operation and programs over the course of each year. We are so grateful to all of our individual donors and would not have lasted our first 50 years without their steadfast partnership in all that we do.
Grantors underwrite HJTEP's operating costs, making it possible to hire dedicated and talented coaches and staff, fund court rentals, purchase equipment, and pay tournament fees and travel costs. Some donors choose to Sponsor-a-Student-Athlete.
Grants come from diverse organizations, including:
- Clif Bar
- Frito Lay
- Harlem Children’s Zone
- Hudson News
- Laureus Sport for Good USA
- McLaughlin & Stern
- Miranda Family Fund
- National Junior Tennis & Learning
- New York Urban League
- Peter Millar
- Ralph Pucci
- RIA Eyewear
- SSP America
- USTA Eastern Section
- USTA Foundation
- Venable Foundation
- West Harlem Development Corporation
- William C and Joyce C O'Neil Charitable Trust
- Women’s Sports Foundation
- X2 Performance
Much more than a tennis program, our blended sports, wellness, and education programs have taught, mentored, and shaped our young student athletes into tennis champions and leaders, ready for the next steps in their unique life journeys. We have been rooted in our Harlem community for over 50 years, holistically serving youth and families.
- Our student athletes maintain a GPA of 3.1 on average
- 95% of our youth graduate from high school and 80% go on to attend college
- 65% receive non-athletic financial aid and 25% earn tennis scholarships